Yes in Beirut this September, MIDDLE EAST CLEAN ENERGY 2022
The First Clean & Renewable Energy Trade Fair & Conference in Lebanon will be held on Sep 7 till 9 from 3 till 9 pm.
- 30 Speakers | 20 Companies | 80 Brands -
It’s really a great opportunity to meet hundreds of decision makers, Specialists and Suppliers face-to-face.
And here you are finding the schedule of panels:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 there are two panels:
- Panel 1: Clean Energy & Innovation
Brief: Countries can build their way to energy security by investing in the industrial capacity needed to manufacture sources of clean & renewable energy at scale.
• Mr. Bahaa HARB - President of the Order of Engineers in Tripoli and the North.
• Dr. Fawaz EL OMAR - Dean of Doctoral School of Sciences and Technology, Lebanese University.
• Mr. Ibrahim MALLAH - Head of the Energy and Sustainable Development Committee at the Association of Lebanese Industrialists.
Moderator: Mr. Yasser ACCAOUI – Managing Director and Editor in Chief of Executive Magazine.
- Panel 2: Clean Energy Efficiency
Brief: Energy efficiency is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to combat climate change, clean the air, and save consumers and businesses money.
• Dr. Nesreen GHADDAR - Professor of Mechanical Engineering, American University of Beirut
• Dr. Ali GHANDOUR - Associate Researcher at the Lebanese National Center for Remote Sensing – CNRS
• Dr. Bassam TAKI – Energy Expert and G.M. of TAKOM Energy
Moderator: Dr. Abed Ellatif SAMHAT – Professor at the Faculty of Engineering, Lebanese University
Thursday September 8, 2022
- Panel 3: Energy Transition and Sustainability
Brief: A transformation of the global energy sector from fossil-based systems of energy production and consumption to renewable energy sources.
• Mr. Rabih KHOURY, Founder & CEO of RCG INTERNATIONAL
• Mr. Youssef GHANTOUS, Board member of the Order of Engineers Beirut
• Dr. Roger ACHKAR – General Manager Operations at Clean Energy Solution
Moderator: Dr. Joseph AL ASSAD – Dean of the School of Engineering, USEK
- Panel 4: Lebanese Clean Energy Market, Challenges & Opportunities
Brief: How Government and stakeholders action can drive private investment
• Ms. Lena DARGHAM - Director General at The Lebanese Standards Institution - LIBNOR
• Mr. Walid EL BABA - President at Lebanese Solar Energy Society
• Mr. Maroun CHARABATI – Chairman at Liban Energie (MANALCO Group)
Moderator: Mr. Philippe HAGE BOUTROS - Journalist and Manager of the Economy Page at L' Orient-Le Jour
On Friday September 9, 2022
- Panel 5: Clean Energy & Marketing Challenges
Brief: How to increase customer demand during crisis!?
• Mr. Karim EL SOUFI – Middle East and Africa Sales Manager at CW ENERJI
• Mr. Elio AZAR – Sales Manager at Ets. Georges Azar Pour Le Commerce
• Mr. Charles AL RAHI – Sales Director & BDM at Energy Experts by SAAB RDS
Moderator: Dr. Eng. Riad ASSAF – Sustainability Expert
- Panel 6: Clean Energy & Professional Development
Brief: Employee Growth & Professional Development During Crisis!
• Mr. Samir ZEHIL – founder of Wydner Coaches & Associates
• Mr. Wael MOUKAHAL – CEO at Partners & Beyond
• Mr. Nabil HASSAN – Partner and Consultant at Beyond Reform and Development
Moderator: Dr. Naji BEJJANI – MBA Professor in USJ & International Leadership Coach
Free entrance for all visitors
We look forward to seeing you in Beirut!